QFast® is a detection and identification system of pathogenic agents. It has been designed as an integrated system “sample in – result out”. Kit QFast® Salmonella Kit allows an easy, fast and reliable determinationof the presence or absence of Salmonella spp in less than 24 hours.
QFast® Salmonella method has obtained the validation and and certification UNE/EN/ISO 16140:2003 for the analysis of Salmonella spp in veterinary samples, environmental (including primary production: feces, dust) and animal feed. This certification, performed by AENOR, is internationally recognised and established that QFast® Salmonella alternative method can be used and provides equivalent results that the reference method ISO 6579:2002.
QFast® Salmonella method is authorised by the Spanish Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment as a zoosanitary product with registry codes 3053-RD and 3054-RD.
Solutions for every sample
QFast® Salmonella Kit detects the presence/absence of Salmonella spp in veterinary samples, environmental (including primary production: feces, dust) and animal feed. Depending on the complexity of the sample, we place at your disposal the QFast® Salmonella SOFT or the QFast® Salmonella HARD methods.
- Primary sector and environmental samples: feces, boot swabs, box liners, surfaces
- Feed and raw materials
- Food and processed products
Consumables for each user
QFast® Salmonella consumables are presented in two formats.
- 48 analysis kit: Designed for medium and low sample throughput. Individually dosed culture media. All accessories included.
- 100 analysis/TBR kit: Designed for high-throughput samples. Dehydrated culture media.
Depending on the number of samples we are offering different configurations of the instrumentation pack to run the QFast® Salmonella method.
- QFast-M: Users processing a moderate number of samples
- QFast-L: For a moderate numer of samples with traceability
- QFast-XL: Users with conventional incubators, processing a large number of samples with traceability
For more information, consult the QFast® Salmonella Kit Brochure.